On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we feature special guests Ellie Peek and Cody Sanders! Ellie, Cody, and Kelsey have a candid conversation about women’s health and menstruation in celebration of International Women’s Day on Tuesday, Mar 8, 2022.
Stay Informed by reading the following:
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2015-2030
- World Health Organization’s 2020 global sanitation report
News Minute Articles
Facts and Sidenotes:
- Reusable and sustainable period products are available and can even be made from home!
- Check out Days for Girls to learn more about eliminating period problems for girls around the world
- You can learn more about ending period poverty by understanding local policies relating to period products. The Utah Period Project website is a great resource!
- Mixhers seeks to empower women through optimizing their health. You can learn more about the amazing work they do on the Mixhers website
We want to know how you ZuLoo! Connect with us online and on social media and feel free to share this podcast episode with your friends!
Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Odysee:The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Send us your email to receive your own special gift or send us three friend’s emails to get a free copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity: The unmentionable world of human waste and why it matters”. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.
You can donate here to help ZuLoo with it’s global mission!