On this episode of the Pōōdcast, we talk about:
- John Waters’ unisex bathrooms,
- Costco’s preventative measures to avoid another toilet paper shortage, and
- Laxmi’s story, one of ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach’s 2019 beneficiaries, who shares what it’s like living without proper sanitation.
Join us for a quick minute of important poo-nōōz and a look into what toilets are like on the other side of the globe.
News Minute links:
- Costco is limiting how much toilet paper you can buy again (CNN)
- John Waters talks toilet and trans rights as he unveils gallery dedication (Dazed Digital)
Facts and Sidenotes:
- Order your own copy of Rose George’s book; make sure to change your Amazon Smiles Charity to ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach (psst, see below to see how you can get FREE copy of Rose’s book!)
We want to know how you ZuLoo! Connect with us online and on social media and feel free to share this podcast episode with your friends!
Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Odysee:The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Send us your email to receive your very own ZuLoo desk toy or send us your email and 2 friends’ emails to get a free copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity: The unmentionable world of human waste and why it matters”.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can donate here to help ZuLoo with it’s global mission!
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC, a Utah limited liability company (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc., a Utah benefit corporation (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. The trade name “ZuLoo” and associated word marks and service marks are trademarks of Republique Huguenot LLC used under license. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions regarding the Publisher or this content may be directed to email@example.com.