On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we are enlightened on the latest advances in toilet technologies by Michael Hall, Managing Director of Engineering at the legendary Hall Labs, a world-class team of innovators, scientists, and engineers who are working on tackling many of the world’s most challenging problems, including toilets and sanitation! Sharpen your pencils, buckle up, and prepare to have your brain lit up! 🧠🤓⚗️⚛️🚽
ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
Register for the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here!
United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
World Health Organization’s most recent global sanitation report
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Check out what Hall Labs scientists are cookin’ up in their “Edison-model” laboratory here!: https://halllabs.com
- Wanna see the smart toilet for the 21st century? Click here: https://medic.life/technology/
- Bill Gates’ New Toilet Sets Your Poop on Fire: https://futurism.com/the-byte/bill-gates-new-toilet
- Smart Toilet Market Continues to Gain Momentum 🚽💹: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/smart-toilet-market-size-in-2022-no-of-pages-118-business-prospects-by-discovering-new-trends-and-driving-forces-and-forecast-up-to-2028-2022-08-11
Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us with your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you your very own ZuLoo toilet or poo toy gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC, a Utah limited liability company (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc., a Utah benefit corporation (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions regarding the Publisher or this content may be directed to email@example.com.