On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we visit with our 🇬🇧 UK-based friends Lydia Darby and Liam Manley, co-founders of Project Blueprint, a social impact engineering initiative focused on preventing deaths of children under 5, reducing water-borne diseases, the achievement of adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all, and ending open defecation paying special attention to the needs of women and girls in vulnerable communities. Their flagship project is the Uganda WC Project, a sanitation health program in Uganda that utilizes eco-san dehydrating compost toilet technologies. 🤎🚽🇺🇬
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Check out Project Blueprint’s innovative work in Uganda here.
- The legendary Herbert Kohler dies at 83 (Wall Street Journal). Check out his enduring toilet design legacy at https://www.kohler.com/en/products/toilets.
- Is poop a possible cure to Alzheimer’s? (Science). 💩🧠🔬
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Register for the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here! 🇳🇬🚽🌍
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.