On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we learn wisdom at the feet of seasoned humanitarian, family man, and all-around cowboy Lonny Ward! Lonny currently serves as Director of Operations of CHOICE Humanitarian, a philanthropic 501(c)(3) charity that works with and through rural communities to expand their range of options, foster self-reliance, and reduce poverty. Having now impacted over 2,000,000 people for good, CHOICE is proof-positive that for every life touched there is potential for a better future!
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- What did we use before toilet paper? 🧻😳🌽 (Big Think)
- Why let good poop go to waste? Check out Wasted, a Vermont-based startup who is turning porta-potties into sources of fertilizer! 💩💰🌱 (Bloomberg)
- What is a “MPI” (“Monument to Philanthropic Ignorance”) and how does one avoid them? Lonny tells us in this episode!
- What do the letters “C.H.O.I.C.E.” stand for in CHOICE Humanitarian’s name? Tune in and find out!
- Connect with Lonny on LinkedIn!
- Did you know that CHOICE currently works in over 750 communities around the world? Watch and read their stories here!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.