On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we get educated in all things woman-kind 💟🌸🚺 by one of our favorite friends, Cody Sanders! As Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Mixhers, one of the fastest growing female-owned companies in America, Cody’s expertise as a holistic health practitioner has helped thousands of women worldwide live healthier and happier lives — body and soul! 💖🤗🌈
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Connect with Cody on Instagram! 📲
- Tune into It’s Hertime, a podcast aimed to change the conversation about periods and women’s hormonal health Cody co-hosts weekly with her fellow Mixhers co-founder Jess Toolson.
- Is vaginal discharge normal? 🤔 (Health)
- Spain becomes the first European country to approve period leave! 🔴🇪🇸🎉 (Morning Brew)
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.