On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we connect with our friend Kassie Morton of The Nature Conservancy who educates us on the impact contaminated wastewater is having on the health and well-being of everyone on the planet! 💩🌍🤢
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- How much does it cost to fix a toilet on an aircraft carrier? 🚽 (19FortyFive)
- How healthy is your RV toilet? 🏕️ (Camper Smarts)
- Kassie says HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Learn about how your community manages their wastewater. Talk to your local utility and public health officials and advocate for infrastructure improvements.
- Break the taboo! Talk openly about the global sanitation issue! Viable solutions exist! Create awareness! There may be people in your circle who’ve never heard of this issue! 😮
- Visit www.oceansewagealliance.org and check out OSA’s Knowledge Hub! 🐙🤓
- Check out Reef Resilience Network’s Wastewater Pollution Toolkit and take the Wastewater Pollution Online Course at www.reefresilience.org.
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Catch the latest news from the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria here! 🇳🇬🚽🌍
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.