On today’s episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we return to South Africa 🇿🇦 to visit with The University of Cape Town’s (UCT) Associate Professor Dyllon Randall who recently won the South African Institution of Chemical Engineers (SAIChE) Innovation Award 🏆 for a project on the development of a fertilizer-producing urinal and urine bio-brick process. Who knew that you could make bricks to build stuff out of pee-pee?!? Amazing! 🟡🟨🟨🟨🤩
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- Have you ever given birth in an airplane bathroom? 🤰🏽✈️🚽👶🏽🤱🏽 (AmoMama)
- Would you sit on a toilet made out of wood chips? Check out Woodio Block: The world’s first 100% composite wood toilet (Design Milk)
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.