On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we are joined by our dear friends from the Well Being Foundation Africa, Dr. Franco Apiyanteide and Tosin Adebayo! Based in Nigeria 🇳🇬, the Well Being Foundation Africa is committed to improving WASH in healthcare facilities, households, schools and communities across Nigeria and around the world. The Wellbeing Foundation Africa’s Midwives (a/k/a/ “Sanitation Angels” 👼🏿👼🏿👼🏿) teach pregnant and newly delivered mothers the essential elements of birth preparedness, newborn care, nutrition, and water sanitation and hygiene for safer births and healthy babies! 💚🤰🏿🤍👶🏿💚👩🏾🍼
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- Follow the Well Being Foundation Africa on Twitter!
- Is your toothbrush safe in the bathroom? 😬🚽 (NZHerald)
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.