Often called the silent crisis, the global sanitation crisis is wrought with taboo. We avoid mentioning the toilet, using words for human excrement, sharing a toilet or even having a toilet. Coming to the rescue is the Ocean Sewage Alliance! The OSA is a diverse collective of organizations and academic scientists committed to reducing the threat of sewage and other wastewater pollution in our oceans, while increasing the health and well-being of both humans and nature. In this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we connect with the OSA’s Executive Director, Christopher Clapp, who shares with us the OSA’s mission of synthesizing and sharing knowledge, developing solutions, and raising awareness about the global sanitation crisis.
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Want to impress your friends at the next party? Beef up your poo-knowledge at the OSA’s Knowledge Hub.
- Learn all about sanitation systems, terminology, and technology at Sanitation 101.
- Connect with Christopher and the OSA on LinkedIn.
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy or poo toy gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”.
Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Catch the latest news from the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here!
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.