On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we check in with our friend Kali Canedo of Omigo, a fun and quirky bidet company founded by Tom and Thomas Lotrecchiano, a father-and-son pair of entrepreneurs in North Carolina, USA. Omigo’s mission is to revolutionize the way Americans think about bidets and their bums and shed light on a bum-cleaning device Europeans have used for centuries. How do you Omigo amigo?
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Check out all of Omigo’s super sweet bidets and toilet-tech upgrades here!
- The infamous New York poop train is back! (The Drive)
- Fear Factor: Would finding a snake in your toilet freak you out? (WTVY News 4)
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Register for the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here!
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.