On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we catch up with trailblazing entrepreneur Rob Poleki, the inventor, CEO, and founder of the innovative Washie Toilet Seat. Washie is aiming to be the go-to, high-tech solution to dirty toilet seats in public restrooms. The Washie Toilet Seat provides customers with a cleaner restroom experience and has the potential to eliminate awkward and ineffective paper toilet seat covers forever! Check out how it works here! ✨
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Connect with Rob on LinkedIn!
- Kelsey and Jocelyn debate which is better: Wood vs. Plastic? (Spruce Bathroom)
- Which is dirtier: Toilet Seats vs. Cell Phones? (Time)
- Cast your vote today here!: email@example.com
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Register for the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here!
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.