On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we connect with ZuLoo’s official Peruvian Spanish translator, Adriana Penafiel, who shares with us details of ZuLoo’s recent fact-finding excursion and upcoming toilet-building project among the native descendants of ancient Incan highlanders in Chinchero, Peru.
Also, Kelsey teaches Jocelyn and Darin — in Spanish — that everyone, including whales, hippos, — and even abuelos y abuelas — we all poop!
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- What animal poops cubes? (ScienceNews)
- Teach your kids all about poop in Spanish with Jaume Copons’ classic children’s book, Todo lo que sé de la caca.
- Connect with Adriana on Facebook and Instagram!
- Book a Spanish lesson with Adriana today: Email Spanishtutor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 476-6416.
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy or poo toy gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”.
Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Register for the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here!
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.