Who votes in favor of clean restrooms? Everyone does, of course! 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏿🗳️🚽✨🙋🏻♂️🙋🏼♀️ On today’s episode of the Pōōdcast, we find ourselves in the great state of Texas with AirVote CEO Dmitri Poukhovski and Rocky, his mild-mannered Cocker Spaniel. Utilizing simple but effective QR-code technology systems, AirVote is changing the way customer feedback is done — not just in the sanitation industry but anywhere that values in-the-moment unfiltered feedback from their customers. 😃👍🏾
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- How cool is your toilet brush? Upgrade to an ArtZ Nordic Cherry Toilet Brush 🍒🚽😎 today!
- Putting bombs in toilets ain’t funny — no joke! 😱🚽💣 (Independent)
- Ever found a diamond ring in your toilet? 💍🚽🤩 (Newsbreak)
- Shop at the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Like the Pōōdcast? Click here to become a supporter of the show!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- X / Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Rumble: ZuLooPoodcast
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. The Pōōdcast is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”). The opinions expressed on the Pōōdcast are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of the Pōōdcast, the Publisher, ZuLoo, or their affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the show