Bonjour from the ZuLoo Pōōdcast! Today we have the pleasure of sitting down with our new ami français, Jean-Baptiste Duprieu, who is Founder and CEO of Çava Health (pronounced “sah-vah” which in French means “How are you?“). The Çava Seat is a high-tech toilet seat and hygienic built-in bidet that can measure and track a host of biometric data, including one’s gut health, heart health, and overall fitness level. It is a manifestation of Jean-Baptiste’s belief that the future of healthcare (and toilets) lies in personalized and data-driven preventive systems. Among the toilets of the future, we’re convinced that the Çava Seat est magnifique! 🪐🚽🇫🇷🤩
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- Why are more young people getting colorectal cancer? 🙀 (Wall Street Journal)
- What is “porridge poo” and why is it a red flag for bowel cancer? ⚠️ (Mirror)
- Shop at the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Like the Pōōdcast? Click here to become a supporter of the show!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- X / Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Rumble: ZuLooPoodcast
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.Support the show