On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we highlight International Women’s Day (March 8), a day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women around the world. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women’s equality. Of course, in our humble opinion, nothing spells “equality” quite like toilets do! 🚽
Kelsey, Shannon and Suzanne share and reflect upon Kamala’s personal toilet story from India 🇮🇳 and highlight other international women who serve as inspirational role models we all can learn from. 🌸🚺🌎🤩
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Learn more about International Women’s Day at https://www.internationalwomensday.com/.
- Check out Erin Reid’s 🏴 innovative portable period kit designed to be used outdoors when there is no access to toilets or hand-washing facilities (BBC News).
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.