On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we “Talk Sh*t” 💩 with South Africa’s 🇿🇦 favorite serial entrepreneur and toilet enthusiast Birger Lundgren, founder and CEO of Sanitation Ambassadors! Birger shares with us how Sanitation Ambassadors is taking an “IKEA” 🇸🇪 approach to the global sanitation crisis through their innovative design, engineering, delivery and installation of Urine Diverting Dry Thrones (UDDTs), clean and efficient toilet systems designed to recover nutrients and organic matter which is then collected, treated and processed by trained operators as part of a focused entrepreneurial training program. Check out how Sanitation Ambassadors is changing the world today at https://sanitationambassadors.org/! 🌍🚽✌🏾😎
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Why do dictators like Kim Jong Un take their toilet “to go?” 🚽🇰🇵✈️ (Parrot Nigeria News).
- When you run out of toilet paper can Twitter help you? 🧻🆘📲 (Daily Star)
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.