On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we visit with our friend Jillian Moore of Pixie Cup, the family-owned and operated menstrual cup maker serving women across the world by providing affordable, waste-reducing period products. Did you know that menstrual cups reduce period waste to almost ZERO and are reusable for up to ten years? Jillian shares the story of her sister and brother, Pixie Cup founders Amber and Ben, and their ambitious goal of putting a menstrual cup in the hands of every woman on the planet!
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Watch 💁🏼♀️📺🙋🏻♀️ Kelsey’s and Jocelyn’s review of Pixie Cup here.
- Did you know that Pixie Cup has donated over 135,000+ menstrual cups to women in need?
- Learn about Pixie Cup’s impact and their buy-one-give-one program here.
- Have you tried a Pixie Cup? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! 🔴🍷
- Can a “menstrual mask” give you glowing skin? 👺🩸 (Daily Star)
- Happy News! Texas woman finally becomes a mom at 49! 🤰🏻👶🏼💕 (Newsweek)
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Catch the latest news from the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here! 🇳🇬🚽🌍
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.