On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast, we drop in on Judy Abrahams, founder and inventor of the Super Potty Trainer which she invented in direct response to her child’s fear of falling in the toilet. Judy shares with us her entrepreneurial journey from humble beginnings in Colombia to the point where she and her business partner were featured on the Season 12 Finale of ABC’s Shark Tank, where they successfully pitched the Super Potty Trainer. If you wanna be inspired by toilets (or just be inspired in general) then this episode is for you! 🤩🚽📺
Facts, Poo-News, and Show Notes:
- Check out the Super Potty Trainer here!
- See how it works!
- Would you buy a house with bathroom fixtures in . . . um, . . . the kitchen?!? 😱 (House Digest)
- Five tips and tricks to make potty training a breeze: (The Sun) 👶🏻🎖🚽
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”.
Emails can be sent to: email@example.com.
Donate here to help ZuLoo with our global mission!
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Catch the latest news from the 2022 World Toilet Summit in Nigeria Here! 🇳🇬🚽🌍
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian Outreach is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.