On this episode of the ZuLoo Pōōdcast we are honored to hear directly from Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak himself from New Delhi, India! 🙏🏾🇮🇳 Dr. Pathak is the founder of Sulabh International, an international social service organization. The Sulabh toilet is a two-pit pour-flush ecological compost toilet technology developed by Dr. Pathak in 1968. Based on a simple design, the Sulabh toilet is eco-friendly and uses just around 1.5 liters (about one-and-a-half quarts) of water to flush. In developing countries where sewer systems are almost nonexistent, the Sulabh toilet offers an innovative solution to the global sanitation crisis! 💩🌍🚽🙌🏽
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- Traveling to India 🇮🇳 soon? Book a tour at the Museum of Toilets! 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🤩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
- Stuck with an olive green toilet from 1980? Make it cool with a redo! (Apartment Therapy)
- Check out Kohler’s super-cool intelligent toilet of the future 🤖🚽👽, the Numi 2.0 (CNBC).
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.