On today’s episode we have the pleasure of connecting with our new best friend and fellow global toilet advocate Sarika Saluja! Sarika currently serves as General Manager of the “other WTO”, the World Toilet Organization! 🌍🚽 Joining us from her home in Dubai 🇦🇪, Sarika shares her personal story of what first motivated her to become an advocate for sustainable and safely-managed water, sanitation, and hygiene facilities across the globe.
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- Connect with Sarika on LinkedIn!
- Did this ancient Chinese 🇨🇳 palace have the world’s oldest flushable toilet? (Daily Mail)
- What NBA 🏀 sports arena has 3 times (1,160 in all) the average number of toilets and urinals? (Gizmodo)
- Check out the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
Email us your comments and poo stories and we’ll send you a ZuLoo toilet toy 🚽 or poo toy 💩 gift or a copy of Rose George’s book, “The Big Necessity”. Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
- Read ZuLoo’s Latest Annual Benefit Report
- Learn about United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.