Today we travel to the Rocky Mountains of northern Utah 🏔️💩🏔️ where Suzanne is treated by the lovely Madeline Tennant to an exclusive tour of the brand-new, state-of-the-art Logan Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility which receives, treats, and cleans a whopping 18 million gallons of water per day on average! 🚽🏭💦💦💦💦
Poo-News and Show Notes:
- How does the modern wastewater treatment process work? Check out this cool wastewater treatment story map here!
- Shop at the ZuLoo Marketplace today — where a portion of each sale goes towards ZuLoo’s global mission! 🌍🚽💚
- Donate here to help ZuLoo build toilets!
- Join our new Facebook Group: ZuLoo – Safe and Clean Toilets for All Humanity!
- Like the Pōōdcast? Click here to become a supporter of the show!
How do you ZuLoo? Connect with ZuLoo on social media!
- Instagram: @zuloo__
- Twitter: @ZuLooInc
- Facebook: ZuLoo
- YouTube: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- TikTok: @ZuLooInc
- Rumble: ZuLooPoodcast
- Odysee: The ZuLoo Pōōdcast
- Website: www.ZuLoo.org
💩📚🤓 Get educated!:
Copyright (c) ZuLoo Media LLC. All rights reserved. This content is the property of ZuLoo Media LLC (the “Publisher”) which is solely responsible for its content. The opinions expressed in this content are not necessarily that of the Publisher or of its parent company, ZuLoo, Inc. (“ZuLoo”). References to third-parties, or references or links thereto, do not constitute an endorsement by such persons of ZuLoo or its affiliates, products, or services. ZuLoo Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity affiliated with ZuLoo. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.